Full Stack Developer – Ready to change the HR world?
Office : Amsterdam, near Central Station
Education : Relevant education, Bachelor or Master
Working Experience : 3+ years | affinity with IT, Software Engineering, Design, User Experience
Starting date : ASAP
Desirable : curious, disciplined, communicative, theoretically grounded and practical
Who are we?
We change the HR world in a disruptive way with creative games based on neuroscience. We unlock talent in sports and in organisations by matching the cognitive fingerprints of job seekers with the needs of employers using machine learning. We help our (inter)national clients in the aviation, consulting, finance, and professional sports. To see a sneak preview: www.neurolympics.nl/campaign?c=1.
BrainsFirst is an organisation that values, creativity, independence and personal growth. At our company you will get the chance to have a true impact. BrainsFirst lives and breathes HR. We truly believe that you can only prosper in an environment that embraces what you value in life. As a part of this, we value an open and horizontal business culture that leaves room for fun.
What will you do?
As a Full Stack Developer, we offer you the opportunity to build an unique platform. With a focus on the requirements of today, and with an eye on the future for the modular expansion of our test platform with more tests, more techniques and more data. You will have a free role in this matter.
Ultimately, for our product, user experience is very important. Development will therefore be about a one-page responsive dashboard design via REST, React, Bootstrap and visualization tools as D3.js. You are responsible for building the backend and you work closely with external parties. In this way we offer you the opportunity to not only raise your technical knowledge but also bring your personal and professional skills to a higher level.
…work with an admin tool for test campaigns, with features like:
– Setting specific campaign parameters (which tests, metadata, design, law, etc.)
– Setting specific unlocks parameters (which benchmarks are applied to the data, which data is and is not suitable to share with the employer?)
…develop the ‘customer dashboard’ where employers can:
– view game stats and outcomes of the assessment
– filter metadata themselves
– indicate their interest in possible matches
…develop the ‘candidates dashboard’ where candidates can:
– get more insights and learnings about their cognitive profile
– complement their data (e.g. CV, social data)
Need To Have Skills
– Java Spring
– Amazon EC3
– Table tennis
Nice To Have Skills
– AngularJS /
What do we offer you?
– Challenging full time job in the nicest team of entrepreneurs and scientists
– Competitive salary
– Laptop and phone
– Travel allowance
– Opportunity to develop your managerial skills as well as being a technical spider in the web
Interested? Please contact:
E-mail | email@example.com
Phone | +31 6 33986816