BrainsFirst is hiring – Sales Development Representative
Are you an eager, result-oriented Sales Rep ready to make the difference and do you like to work in a scale-up environment in Amsterdam? Let’s team up!
We are a young team with highly motivated people with a mission to change the HR world by offering access to the richest source of human performance information: the brain. Our brain-based talent management platform enables professionals in HR & Elite Sports to make up to 50% better people decisions. Unlock, match & grow human potential? Spot on. BrainsFirst’s award-winning approach is valid, reliable, digital, bias-free & scalable. Use brain science aiming to let people flourish! Clients like PSV, AZ, McKinsey, ABN Amro, Deloitte & Air Traffic Control Schiphol rely on BrainsFirst when making talent decisions.
BrainsFirst is an organisation that values creativity, independence, getting things done-spirit and personal growth. In our company, you will get the chance to have true impact. BrainsFirst lives and breathes HR. We truly believe that you can only prosper in an environment that embraces what you value in life. As part of this, we offer an open and horizontal business culture that aims to accomplish results and leaves room for fun.
About your role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you play a critical role in our lead generation process. You are the first person to talk to our future clients and therefore at the forefront of our success. You qualify prospects through your questioning and conversation skills and you set up appointments for your Business colleagues. You continuously connect prospects to relevant content and help them to understand the great value BrainsFirst delivers. Understanding the challenges of prospects and making the connection to our capabilities is key to this job.
- You have a winners-mentality, combined with a great team-spirit;
- You’re passionate about sales and networking. You know how to find leads, nurture prospects and establish relationships and turn them into deals;
- You understand the purpose needs, ambitions and challenges of HR Directors and CEOs within medium to large corporates.
- Develop and operate a structured and segmented sales approach to boost market awareness about BrainsFirst;
- Perform outbound sales activities to generate, prioritise and/or qualify sales leads, with a focus on specific sectors/industries;
- Nurture incoming Marketing Qualified Accounts and Leads (MQAs/MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs);
- Engage in insightful conversation through email/phone/chat/social media to understand customer needs. You are a good conversation starter and able to educate HR prospects at director level;
- Lead management: Research accounts to understand needs, enable effective follow-up and generate interest. Have clear documentation of interactions/activities to-date & recommendations for next stage;
- Higher Education degree (HBO/WO);
- >3 year experience as sales professional, demonstrated track-record; specific knowledge / experience of HR is recommended;
- Feeling comfortable in a (HR) tech company, familiar with SaaS;
- Ambitious team player who demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on commitments;
- You are genuinely curious, with a desire to ask questions;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Dutch & English;
What to expect?
- Personal growth, based on your capabilities;
- Entrepreneurial and open company culture;
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
- 1 on 1 mentorship / coaching
- 25 days of paid leave;
Interested? What’s next?
Please send an e-mail with your motivation letter and resume to Floris Jan Masmeijer (email@example.com) before January 10th 2019. Let’s make it happen.